Sunday, June 30, 2013

birthing plan

I don't have a lot to write today, which is good cause I'm attempting to do this on a tablet. Most of the day was spent with my husband, sister, mom and A. We have had wonderful friends who have volunteered to watch our children while we are here. Tonight we met with a non profit organization called angel watch. We sat with a counselor and talked about our marriage and why we love each other. Why it was so important that we work together through this and not keep each other in the dark about our feelings. We talked about Capri and what our expectations were. What are hopes were and what our fears were. She gave us a bow and a gold ring to put on Capris finger.  finally, we talked about our birth plan. How much medical intervention do we want? When do we let her go? Who do we let hold her if she passes? Do we want this to be photographed? What funeral home are we going to use  and where would we like her to be buried.  How do we answer these questions? How do I pick where to bury my daughter? I wish my dad was here. He could make all of these decisions for me.  This is one of those times that living far away from home sucks. No matter how old I get I will always be a daddy's girl. He makes everything okay.

Tomorrow we will have more news and hopefully a plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment